Care for your Yilite Hair extensions
How to Care for Your YiliteHair Tape In Extensions
Caring for your Yilite Hair tape-in hair extensions requires the same care you should give your own natural hair. It's simple and stress-free. Just follow these steps.
1. Be sure to untangle the tape extensions before shampooing. In order to improve their longevity, wash it with normal conditioner instead of shampoo to protect the full healthy cuticle.Don't rush the process.
2. For the best results, apply a leave-in hair conditioner afterwards, but don't overuse it beyond the recommended time.
3. We recommend letting the hair dry naturally. If you want to use a blow dryer, the best results will be achieved with the low heat setting.Also, never style your hair or wring it while it's wet.
4. When the extensions are not being used, place them in an air-tight container, making sure they are clean and untangled first.
5. Before bed, put your hair into a ponytail or loose braid to prevent the hair from tangling. This will increase the overall product lifespan.
6 ,If you want to shape the hair yourself,remember the temperature of the flat iron/straighter or tongs can't exceed 150C, and never use hot tools too often!
7,Don’t cut the weft only if you feel it is necessary.
For more tape-in extensions tips, please consult a professional hairdresser. With proper care, your extensions will last up to 2 years, or even longer.Any question ,you can contact us at whatsapp: ++86 15637418884 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Care for Your YiliteHair Clip In Extensions
Tips:The best advice we can give you is this: these clip-in extensions are made of real human hair, and they must be treated as such. Because you can remove clip-in extensions, you can wash them less often than permanent extensions. We recommend washing your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much product buildup to style easily.
1. Always carefully brush the hair before washing, ensuring extensions are tangle-free.
2. Choose your care products carefully. Use milder the shampoo or just use conditioner instead of shampoo to protect the full healthy cuticle, so that the longer your extensions will last, please keep that in mind.
3. Using a leave-in hair conditioner is a must if you want shiny and healthy-looking hair.
4. After you have washed your hair extensions, please let them dry naturally. Just like with your original hair, blow dryers tend to over-dry the hair, resulting in tangling and other issues. If you are really in a rush, the lowest heat setting is recommended.
5. If you are not immediately using your clip-in extensions, after they are completely dry please brush them gently and then place back in the original packaging.
6. If you want to remove the clip in the extensions, the process is really simple. All you have to do is locate the clip and pull it backwards so it opens. Then, gently remove the piece from your hair, and repeat the process. It usually takes only a minute or two, so there is no need to rush.
7. Be sure to remove your clip-in extensions before you go to bed at night, in order to protect the hair and make your extensions last even longer.
8 ,If you want to shape the hair yourself,remember the temperature of the flat iron/straighter or tongs can't exceed 150C, and never use hot tools too often!
9,Don’t cut the weft only if you feel it is necessary.
Yilite hair extensions are made of 100% real human hair, and with proper care, they will last one years or more. If you are unsure of how to treat them, please talk with your hair stylist or contact us at whatsapp: ++86 15637418884 / Email: email@example.com